RH CPAs Summer Leadership Program
Experience RH CPAs
This summer we are offering our Summer Leadership Program to rising juniors and seniors pursuing an accounting degree with an interest in public accounting. The Sumer Leadership Program at RH is a great chance for students to discover what a career in public accounting looks like. The program is focused on leadership, personal development, and team building so that you can succeed in your future in public accounting. This Summer Leadership Program will take place in our either our Greensboro or Lexington office for 2 days so that you can experience what separates RH from the rest and why we THRIVE on being different.
During your Summer Leadership Program experience you will discover:
- What life is link in a public accounting firm
- Career advice from all levels of the firm from associate, senior, manager and partner
- Leadership skills that will help you in your career
- Who RH CPAs is and what makes us different
This Summer Leadership Program is for Students who are:
- Rising juniors and seniors pursuing a degree in accounting with strong interest in public accounting
- High academic achievers
- Personable, responsive, team players, dependable, and have a can-do attitude
During your two days at RH you will not only get firsthand experience on the day to day life in public accounting, whether it be in audit or tax, but also will experience what a day in the life at RH is like. You will also get firsthand experience with our leadership system and how it makes us a more productive firm and ensures that everyone is in the right seat and focusing on the most important things.
- Participating in leadership meetings
- Interactive team building events with RH team members
- Connecting with firm leaders, professionals, and other students