Nonprofit Accounting Services
RH CPAs, PLLC believes nonprofits serve as a valuable part of our society. We are committed to providing these important organizations with superior service. As a member of the North Carolina Center for Nonprofits, our goal is to serve as a partner with nonprofits, not a vendor, and to assist them in their ongoing missions and success.
Members of the firm are not only committed to serving nonprofit organizations through our auditing, accounting and consulting services, but many of us serve as volunteers throughout the community.
Thank you for your interest in our firm.
Our nonprofits services include but are not limited to:
- Financial statement audits, review and compilations
- Circular A-133 audits – single audits
- Financial statement preparation
- Agreed upon procedures
- Internal control evaluations
- Budgeting and cash flow analysis
- Risk assessments
While we are able to work with many types of nonprofits, we have a particular concentration with the following nonprofits:
- Charter schools
- Private schools
- HUD properties
- Trade associations
- Country clubs
- Community and civic organizations
- Health and welfare organizations