Diana Hardy, CPA, CPE - Partner
Diana Hardy is the Greensboro office’s partner and services the firm’s governmental and non-profit clients. Diana joined RH in 2015 and brings over 12 years of experience in governmental and not-for-profit organizations. Her work experience includes working with a variety of Towns, Boards of Education, Community Colleges, not-for-profits, community health centers, HUD and affordable housing audits, charter schools, private schools, churches, foundations, manufacturing companies, and insurance companies.
In addition to her auditing experience, Diana performs forensic and fraud investigative services. She is a member of the Central Carolina Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
- Board Member, Treasurer – Goodwill Industries of Central North Carolina
- Greensboro Rotary Club
- Board Member, Chair – North Carolina Captive Insurance Association
Eduication & Licenses
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – North Carolina State University
- Masters of Accountancy – North Carolina State University
- Licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in the State of North Carolina (license #36753)
- Licensed as a Certified Fraud Examiner
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
Continuing Professional Education
Diana’s continuing education includes attendance at courses concentrating on audit services for governmental industry clients, not-for-profits, and fraud topics. She has maintained the required CPE levels over the past three years, including annual ethics requirements. She has also led seminars on fraud and auditing.